Posted 14 July 2013
Linex is recruiting for a Customer Support Executive who will take over responsibility of supporting our North American clients.
When you think of Linex, think "Current Awareness in the Cloud." Think about how a small team of law librarians and PSL's in a global law firm can effortlessly manage 1000's of publications, e-journals and news stories within their organisation; identify relevant information and publish it to those who need it; and then view analytics to see how users are consuming the information.
Linex has been present in North America since early 2012, and following recent client acquisitions, we are now recruiting a Customer Support Executive to focus on this region, fulfilling a business development role.
About this role
Well-prepared, approachable and proactive support is a cornerstone of the Linex service and as a client-facing team member these qualities are extremely important. The role will provide support and training to our growing legal and corporate client and prospect base.
It is an exciting time to join Linex: as the second employee in the North American division you will have the opportunity to develop the role to play to your strengths, as well as help define the company’s place in this market. The role is in Atlanta, GA, but will include a fair amount of home-working. This requires somebody with a flexible and self-starting attitude. The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of US Operations, and will work closely with the Head of Customer Relations.
Primary roles & tasks
* Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the Linex technology platform
* Carry out client training, in person and using online meeting tools
* Provide personalised and in-depth customer support
* Provide customer requirement feedback to the product development team
* Support the Head of Customer Relations in maintaining a knowledge base of solutions
Essential background requirements for this role
* An understanding of the legal information marketplace and work. This may have been gained as a law librarian, a paralegal, a know-how assistant or as a publisher
* Experience of using or providing a current awareness service
* Experience of working with free and subscription legal content sources such as Lexis and Westlaw.
* Training and presentation skills
* Highly IT literate.
How to apply
Location: Atlanta, GA
Start Date: ASAP